To all volunteers: You must print, review and sign the following forms prior to your participation in a Greater Dalton Habitat for Humanity build:
- You've agreed to build a house. Now what? Whether you’re a journeyman carpenter or a complete novice, we’ll make sure you’re prepared for a Greater Dalton Habitat for Humanity construction site. There are skilled supervisors to guide volunteers through on-site tasks. Above all, we want our volunteers to work safely.
- Saturdays are our main workday: Sponsors get first opportunity to provide volunteers for Saturdays. Encourage your company, faith group or civic organization to sponsor at some level. We can also accommodate a sponsor if a weekday works better for their volunteers. Become a sponsor!
- Weekday Opportunities: We can accommodate groups during the week as long as we have enough notice ahead of time. Click her to register online.
- Register Online to Volunteer: Registering online is the best way to view current events and sign up for workdays that have openings. Click here to register online.
- If you are a group of 5 or more or need community service, please contact the volunteer coordinator directly at 706-272-3336 ext 4 to get more information for a possible workday.
Age Restrictions and Waiver of Liability:
No one under 16 is allowed to work on an active build site per Federal Regulations. There are restrictions on activities anyone under 18 years of age can participate in as well. Full details are in the Construction Site Age Policy. Each volunteer is required to complete one waiver of liability form per build site.
Do you have a heart for Habitat and want to be a part of our ReStore, office or committee team? Volunteer positions are available at our Dalton location - click here.